PREMOTEC 12V DC MOTOR 9904-120-18105 is part of the CL series of small coreless DC motors providing maximized performance through the use of high performance permanent magnets, a uniquely wound and formed coreless rotor, and a precious-metal commutation system. CL motors are efficient, having zero iron loss, and being coreless, they have no preferred rotor position (cog-free), minimal torque ripple, and low rotor inertia. CL series motors are ideal for medical devices, small pumps, mirror/prism drives, and ticket and money dispensers.
- Coreless rotor design for smooth, cog-free operation
- High-strength magnets for maximized performance
- Coreless design means no iron loss and higher efficiency compared to iron-core motors
- Precious metal commutation system in for low starting voltage
- Low inertia rotor for rapid response